Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Details

Every little piece that goes into the house is exciting to me as it means that we are that much closer to moving in. These are the lockers that are in our mud room. There are 4 lockers so we each have one and Trev has said that he will never leave his jacket lying around as he will not have to deal with a hanger just a hook. I am holding him to that! To the right of the lockers I will be putting my freezer so I no longer have to run to the basement or the garage to get food. Yeah!!
Front door, it still needs to be painted.
Office doors
What the rest of the doors in the house look like.
Stair railing and you can see the casing around the window.

We already know that Noah is going to love pushing things through this railing to the floor below. In our current place he loves to toss the laundry over the railing!

No comments: