Thursday, January 7, 2010

House

It finally feels like our house is going somewhere. Over the holidays it was drywalled, taped and mudded. After Christmas it was sanded and texture was put on the ceiling and priming starts tomorrow. Our house is getting some color!
Ensuite
Noah's room - going to be painted bright blue
Ava's room - going to be painted pink. We will see how that turns out. I have not always been the biggest fan of the color pink but it has slowly crept into my life and is full force now that we have a girl. I might have to tone down the pink with some other accent paint color but we will see what it looks like once all the walls are painted.

2 comments:

Terilee said...

You could always do one wall pink and the other three a different color like a light green or something. The is what Ava Leigh's room is like and I like it. And then both Ava's in my life could have the same room. haha.

Terilee said...

Oh I am excited about Ava's girl room because I bought something pretty in Vietnam for it :)