Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Puddle Jumping

 Trev is leaving this weekend to make another attempt to summit Mt. Saskatchewan in the Yukon, so we decided to have a family weekend of camping despite the forecast of rain all weekend. Our first evening out the kids wanted to go play outside once the rain had stopped so we put on the rubber boots and went for a walk. We had not even left the campsite yet and their boots were filled with water from jumping in puddles!


 Even though the park was wet and cold it did not stop the kids from wanting to play!


I love that I managed to capture Ava falling into the water. I think she fell three times before she managed to get out. She cried while she was in the water but was happy as soon as she got out. She did not complain once of being cold and wet.
One benefit of having a trailer is being able to give the kids a nice warm bath once we got back.

No comments: