Trev is getting ready to go do an alpine climb in the Yukon to attempt to summit Mt. Saskatchewan. Trev and his climbing partner Steve have attempted this climb in the past and are leaving on Saturday to go try again. This mountain has been attempted 4 times and so far is has been unclimbed. This will be attempt number 5 on this mountain. The guys think that the reason it has not been summitted before is that there needs to be perfect weather conditions, they are hoping that they have picked the right time. I have been very busy helping Trev get ready. The past two days I have been to many different stores, many different times buying all the different supplies. Just for the three guys lunches I have packed 108 ziploc bags full of food. This does not include the breakfasts, suppers and the bags Trev prepared.
Trev made a stop at MEC to buy a few supplies and came home with a harness for Noah. He has been checking out climbing harnesses for him since Noah was born just waiting for Noah to be big enough to fit in one. He is definitely a proud father checking out his son!
Then of course he had to go hang him up in the garage!
I don't think Noah is having any fun at all!
I know that Trev would love to do big climbing trips with Noah one day if Noah has an interest.






No comments:
Post a Comment