Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Victoria - Day 2

We started off our day with a tour through the Craigdarroch Castle that was built in 1887 for a family who made their wealth from coal on Vancouver Island.
 They had beautiful carved wood items and dresses from that period.
The kids had a hard time keeping their hands to themselves! They had energy to burn and weren't as interested in learning all the facts like Trev and I did.
 Our next stop was the Butchart Gardens. I was very excited about going here and Ava had already been pointing out all the flowers were seeing out here so we knew she would like it. Warning there are a lot of photos coming up and this is a very small sampling of what I all took!
 This place is absolutely beautiful and this is what it looks like in the off peak season.
I have many many shots of the kids bent over smelling the flowers. 
Noah was our lovely photographer.
This girl was in heaven!


 

No comments: