This past Mother's Day I was treated to sleeping in, a Starbucks coffee and getting ready in the morning with no interruptions. I think only having to get one person ready for the day was my favorite part! We went to mom and dad's house where mom and I cooked brunch for everybody!
Noah made me this lovely bowl in preschool. The outside is painted green (his favorite color!) and there is a purple flower, a pink heart and he can't remember what the shape on the left was suppose to be! He was very excited to give me this present and had a hard time waiting until Sunday.
I also got a lovely poem titled "My Mom"
I love my mom because she always tucks me into bed.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is crafts.
My favorite place to go with my mom is to Grammie's in Kelowna.
My mom is pretty because she has pretty hair and she likes flowers.
My mom's job is laundry and looking after me.
At bedtime my mom gives me kisses.
I wish my mom would take me to the park.
I love when mom makes noodles and cheese for supper.
My mom is funny when she does silly things!
Trev bought me this vacuum cleaner so I bought myself a jacket! and some flowers.
Now I better add a disclaimer or I will get in trouble from Trev! I wanted a second hose for my central vac and have been asking for one for a while. Trev warned me I would laugh when I saw what he got me but that it was something I wanted. This was true just not necessarily for Mother's Day! Noah should have added to his poem that my job also includes vacuuming! He also got me a second power head as this one is self propelled as I quite liked my mom's.




No comments:
Post a Comment