
The kids impatiently waiting to open a cup while I try and capture a picture with them at least both looking at me if not smiling :)
Breaking open the first cup!
It's an ornament! We are going to decorate the tree together as a family!

Ava got quite into it. She quickly ran to "her" side of the tree and started hanging ornaments. She did quite a few and then pulled them all off and started putting them back into the box! She did this over and over.


Noah was very intent on his job and did a fabulous job.
Trev assumed his customary position!
But then he joined in on the decorating fun!
Noah is such a willing participant with all of Trev's craziness!
The star!
The completed tree which I will be doing some slight rearranging to as I am anal that way! I seriously cannot help myself. Trev just shakes his head at me!
No comments:
Post a Comment