Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13


So today's Christmas cup was a memory from when I was a child. I remember driving around in the car looking at lights and it usually turned into a competition of who saw the most lights. Trev's work day ended up being a lot longer than he expected so we were buckling the kids up in the car when really we should have been tucking them into bed. We may pay for this tomorrow but it was fun hearing their reactions with each new house they saw covered in lights!
We were waiting for Trev to finish getting ready so to entertain them I started taking pictures of them. The typical smiles :)


Then they had to make faces.Ava thought she was suppose to put her hands behind her head! but Noah quickly showed her the correct way to make a face at the camera!

And I captured this gem!And we are done with the picture taking!

I tried posting a video of the kids excitement while driving around but it was not working so I gave up. Basically you hear over and over "I see one, I see one!". What I thought would be a quick 15 minute excursion turned into an hour of driving around. The goal was to find the blow up figurines of Santa and snowmen. All of the sudden there was silence in the back seat and we knew that kids were done. Noah fell asleep while driving home and Ava tried everything to stay awake! I was amazed at how content they were to drive around for that long.

No comments: