
I started giving Ava cereal a little early (5 months) in hopes that it would help with the major puking issues she has. She still guzzles down her bottle but she is definitely not puking as much. She is also not taking in as much formula which could have also been her problem, she would overeat and then puke up the extra. She takes in the same amount of formula whether she has food or not so I think she is learning not to overeat. She loves cereal and so far likes bananas. Soon I will need to pull out my Magic Bullet and ice cube trays and start making my own food!


If I do not feed her fast enough Ava will grab my hand and pull it towards her mouth!
1 comment:
haha she is like her aunt. I chow the food down fast. The second pictures is really attractive. She will love you for that someday.
Post a Comment