
We are in a constant battle with Noah lately to eat food. He will tell me he is hungry and I will ask if he wants breakfast, lunch, supper and he starts wailing "I don't want breakfast". He has an aversion to those 3 words and eating at meal times. Even if I prepare a snack or meal that he requests he will have one or two bites or refuse to eat it altogether. Frustrating!!! So we have cut out all snacks and he has to sit at the table until we are all done eating even if he does not want to eat. He is also not allowed to drink milk all throughout the day. I have tried having him help me prepare meals and today I had him cut our biscuits with our cookie cutters. We figure he will eat eventually but today's food fun was a big FAIL! Two bites.
1 comment:
I can relate to your frustration Cynthia! Josiah is also a very small, picky eater. He often says he wants something, then when we get it he shakes his head and clamps his mouth shut. Everyone says they won't starve themselves, but somedays he seems to get pretty close. (: Hang in there, you are doing the right thing.
Post a Comment