Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Mess

We have moved out of our 1200 sq ft townhouse with 6 sets of stairs (it was great while we were there) to our new 2500 sq ft house plus developed basement 2 story walk-out basement house. Man I have a lot of house to clean! We are almost unpacked and settled into our new place. All that is left is some stuff in the basement which is mainly Trev's climbing gear, office stuff, art and a bit of kitchen supplies. Someone decided to get a fever of 106, pneumonia and bronchitis right after we moved in so the unpacking process has been a little slower as I cannot put beds together, move bookshelves and I don't want to attempt to hang curtains and art. Trev is now on the mend and we are back in business. I will post pictures once everything is in place.


Isn't my storage room nice and neat?! I have been banished to storage under the stairs as the mechanical room is designated for climbing gear only!

No comments: