Over the last few weeks Noah preferred using the walker instead of us to help him walk around, which is nice as it saved our backs. He would go back and forth across the house run into a wall and wait for us to turn the walker around. He is now walking on his own, yeah! and looks like a drunk sailor. This video looks like I was drunk but it is hard to take a video and walk at the same time. Sorry if it makes you sea sick. I don't have it on video of Noah walking on his own but I will post it as soon as I do.
Here he fell flat on his face. I'm joking! Noah likes to take 10 second breathers every now and then and lays flat on the floor and then is up and moving again.
1 comment:
Is little Noah coming to visit me in January so he can show me his mad walking skills?
Post a Comment