Noah is a crawling machine. His latest trick is to put his head down and go as fast as he can. This video only captures a small section where he is going at top speed but it sounds hilarious on the hardwood. I think his speed crawling has been holding him back from walking. I honestly think he has been waiting until he can run before he will walk so that he can get around as fast as his crawling. When we hold both of his hands to walk we do not have to slow our pace down as he can keep up. Last night he took his first steps between Trev and I. I was so EXCITED! I loved how he would dive at us as he got closer.
2 comments:
oh my gosh I can't believe he is on the verge of walking. The next time I see him he will be all over the place and not want me to hold him anymore. sigh.
Ha ha that video of him walking was so cute!
Post a Comment