We planned a last minute family vacation to San Diego and had a great time. Not relaxing but we had a lot of fun! This trip was go, go, go pretty much the entire time. Our first stop was Legoland!
I had to do the spinny rides with the kids
and so I volunteered Trev for this ride!
He had fun :)
The kids played some games and won some stuffies.
Noah wanted a picture with the Lego deer.
I also had to take a picture of them with every single character from Star Wars!
We had a hard time getting them away from shooting water on people on this ride!
Another spinning ride for me and Ava!
Trev and the kids raced some other people and won!
Both kids got "driver's licenses" and had a lot of fun on the track.
The adult favorite was the life size Lego Volvo.
All the Lego statues were pretty awesome.
Ava wanted to pose with the dinosaur
and the dinosaur eggs! It was a great first day in the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment