Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Atlantis

 Our last day of touring around San Diego was a hot day and Trev, Ava and I had all wanted to go back to Sea World to ride the Atlantis ride again as we enjoyed it so much on our first day. This ride was a combination of a log ride and a roller coaster. Noah on the other hand didn't want anything to do with it.
 These pictures are from the first day at Sea World and the drop for the log ride portion didn't really get us really wet just some splashing when we hit the bottom. Here I told the kids to pose for a picture where really I was trying to get them splashed!
 Noah caught on to what I was doing!
 Ava could have cared less that she was splashed!
All smiles!


After spending 20 minutes talking with Noah about his fears we convinced him to go back on the ride. This time around we were in for a bit of a shock as the water drop now had a water fall turned on that came down from the top. Poor Trev and Ava looked like they had stepped into the shower with their clothes on. Noah conquered his fears and we did the ride 4 times in a row telling Noah that we needed a better picture! It was his favorite part of the trip and he has talked about it many times and brought in the souvenir photo to school. Turkey.


No comments: