Noah had a Skylander video game party. The character that you put on the center of the portal is the character that you play with in the game. Noah loved his portal cake and of course the new character that sat on top!
Playing some video games.
Making personal pan pizzas.
The high light of the night for the boys was the magic drink I made. The container held a clear liquid (sprite) and when it started to fill their cup it turned into a different color every time. It is amazing what a few drops of food coloring can do to add a huge thrill for the boys! They never did figure out what I had done!
Presents!
Cake!
I was exhausted by the end of the day but so glad to have thrown the two parties. The kids had a blast and are already making requests for their cakes for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment