I finally got around to Ava's birthday party at the beginning of November. I was crazy and decided to do both kids parties back to back and just get them over and done with. Ava had her princess/pirate party in the afternoon.
She was absolutely thrilled with her cake. Her response was "oh my goodness, that is exactly what I wanted!" Totally worth spending the time and effort to make the cake when I hear that!
The gang
The kids got to go on a scavenger hunt that led them around the entire house. I think they were quite exhausted after running the stairs many, many times!
Found the golden treasure!
Presents!
Cake time!
Trying out one of her birthday gifts!
This is my favorite photo! I found the girls crowded around the mirror in my room checking themselves out! It was funny party of the girls playing dress up and doing their makeup and the boys hid in the basement playing pirate. When I went to check on them both commented "no boys/girls allowed!"
No comments:
Post a Comment