Ava was quite excited for preschool. From the day we got Noah ready she was asking when she got to pick out her outfit for her first day and have her picture taken!
Her backpack is a big as she is!
Cheese!
Today was a one hour session where the parents got to stay the whole time and experience preschool with them.
Noah made this exact craft on his first day at preschool. This is one of the projects I kept of his and I will definitely be keeping Ava's!
She loved the sandbox and the painting station.
Carpet time with her two friends Nathan and Colsten. My two friends and I planned this on purpose so that they could have a friend at preschool. It is nice that she will have some buddies right away. She is looking forward to Monday when she gets to go the whole morning and have a snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment