Noah was quite excited to go to Grade 1 and was up bright and early yesterday morning, ready to go. Outfit picked out, bag packed and of course I have to do a photoshoot!
He ran to school with his neighborhood friend and would have raced inside without me. There was no fear in this boy, he was ready for a new year of school.
Getting tired of all the pictures! He has a couple of friends from his kindergarten class and one boy from his hockey team so he was excited about his new room.
He could have cared less that I was there. He jumped right in and didn't look back. When he finished for the day he came running out of school, fist pumped in the air and yelled "that was so much fun!". That is exactly what I like to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment