Friday, September 21, 2012

Mountain Climbing

 One afternoon back in August Trev took us all mountain climbing. This is a passion of Trev's and he has been waiting and waiting for Noah to be big enough to fit into a child size harness.
 Noah all geared up.
Ava has to join in the fun too!
First attmept was a little shaky and so I went up to show Noah how he could trust the rope. I told him that he could tell me when to jump and I would jump. I think that took him a little of guard until he saw how daddy held the rope and would catch me and I didn't fall down the mountain. His second attempt up the mountain he went right to the top where the rope was anchored in! I should have captured Trev's face on film as he was beaming!
Ava's turn. She went about 5 feet up where we could basically stand and hold her up!

 This was more what she did that day!
 Top rope climbing to meet Trev at the top.
 Waving from the top!
 

No comments: