How old are you? 4
How old are you turning? 5 in 12 days
What are you doing tomorrow? I am going to school.
What are you looking forward to doing at school? I don't know, I like playing
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Bananas
What is a food you don't like? Peppers
What is your favorite toy? My crane
Who is your best friend? Owen and Jake
What is your favorite TV show? Diego and Caillou
What is your favorite movie? Cars 2
What do you want to be when you grow up? Someone who works in an ambulance
What is your favorite drink? Hot chocolate and root beer
What is your favorite thing to do? Ride my bike and paint
What is one of the best things to do with your family? Bike rides
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Wrestle and play hockey
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Play with her
What is your favorite thing to do with Ava? Play funny games
No comments:
Post a Comment