Thursday, April 5, 2012

Work for Their Lunch

I made (they didn't find it a hardship) my kids hunt for their lunch today. They thought it was a great idea and ran around like crazy trying to find all the eggs. It worked well in my favor as they were so wired after eating lunch that they took their energy into the basement and I didn't see them for an hour. Maybe I should do this every lunch!!
Ava cracked me up with this orange egg. It was right in her line of sight but she could not find it. She looked up high.
She looked down low.
She tried out the pantry.
She found it! She was so excited when she did. She hopped all the way into the living room to add it to her pile of eggs.
Noah moved so fast I think I got one clear picture of him.
A strawberry!
I love Ava's excited face that Noah found a strawberry.
The eggs were filled with cheese, crackers, meat, grapes, a strawberry and mini eggs.
I have a feeling that these plastic eggs will be well used in the next little while.

No comments: