
The kids and I joined my mom on a trip to Nabitoba as Noah pronounces it. We spent the week hanging out on my cousin's farm and the kids enjoyed the big yard despite the freezing cold weather. I loved that my kids were not afraid of the animals. We have been really working with Noah with large dogs and it didn't phase him that there were two big dogs running around the yard. They often were right outside the front door and it was hilarious watching Ava push a dog out of her way that was tall enough to look her in the face! They especially liked it when they got to go check out the cows! (I didn't go with them so no pictures.)

I love (not) how kids can go from whining to happy within seconds.




There were some times where they all needed some quiet downtime (and we just wanted to hear ourselves think) so we would set them up with the iPad or the TV. 4 kids can make a lot of noise!
No comments:
Post a Comment