
Since cutting out the soother Ava has decided that she no longer wants to nap. This is not a problem but the transition period has been a little rough. Mainly screaming all day long and often distractions do not work. Having a bedtime of 6-6:30 is nice for me but not for Trev as he doesn't get much time with her. We are in week two of no naps and it is a lot better but I need to increase the afternoon activities for them and try to delay bedtime by a little bit. This day they had a glow in the dark bath, not to get clean but to kill some time! I decided to play around with my camera. This first photo is on the automatic setting with flash and lots of crazy movement from the kids.
Here I switched to a manual setting and no flash and had the kids sit as still as possible. I don't have a tripod and of course they can not be perfectly still but you can kind of see the individual rings.
This photo I had them slowly move the glow sticks around.
Same with this photo.
Here I told them to be as crazy as possible. Then I left them alone to play away and I went and cleaned.
1 comment:
You are going to make my life as a parent easy. You have thought of all the fun things and I get to just steal your ideas. Love the pictures by the way, they turned out cool. Very fun!
Post a Comment