Monday, September 13, 2010

Bathroom Break


"I have to poop!" is all I hear from the backseat and that means pull over now. There is no waiting with Noah, it needs to happen now.

Trev had a fun experience with Noah the other day at Home Depot. He had taken Noah shopping with him and shortly after they got there Noah announces he has to poop. He takes off running to the bathroom and Trev stopped to quickly look at something along the way. When he looked up Noah was gone. When he caught up with him he found Noah at the bathroom display with his pants and underwear around his ankles, toilet seat up and about to mount. Noah was going to poop right there in the middle of the store in the display toilet!! Trev caught him just in time! I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Loved the Home Depot story - that's awesome!

The Paine Family said...

Oh, that Home Depot story is hilarious!!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

That is sooooo funny! Thanks for the good laugh!