Sunday, September 20, 2009

Laugh or Cry?

Noah woke up from his nap calling for me, which was a little unusual. Lately he just leaves his room when he is done napping. When I went and opened his door I knew why. He was so covered in vaseline he was unable to open the door which was good since it contained the mess to his room. I washed his hair 3 times with my shampoo which did nothing so I turned to the internet. Cornstarch was recommended to help soak it up and then to wash a number of times with dish detergent and then wash one more time with regular shampoo. I have washed Noah's hair a total of 8 times and there is still vaseline in his hair. He thought it was a great game and enjoyed having multiple baths.





3 comments:

Terilee said...

oh my gosh this makes me laugh so much.

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

You won't believe this...I caught Soren and Olivia doing this 2 weeks ago...the carpet was also covered...not so fun to clean! Where do these kids get these ideas? Must be their Dads, right? ;-)

Terilee said...

dude I keep watching this video over and over again because it makes me laugh. Isn't he just precious.