I decided to go all out in making Noah's birthday cake and make one from scratch. For me this was a huge undertaking as I don't know the last time I have made a cake. I had a quick lesson in learning how to use a piping bag and then I was on my own.
Noah loves to play with balls and he gets really excited when we go to my parents house and he can play on the pool table with all the balls. I know that the number one ball is actually solid yellow but I thought that would make a boring cake so I changed it up! I was pretty happy with the end result.
We are really blessed to have lots of family and friends who love and spoil Noah. Thanks for all the gifts everyone!
Again he did not get very messy with the cake eating. He picked off small pieces of cake and that was about it. This was as messy as it got. Maybe next year will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment