2 weekends ago my mom and I went to Canmore for a 3 day weekend of scrapbooking. We had a great time and I was able to get a good start on Noah's scrapbook. I was really looking forward to this weekend because I was hoping it would be my first break from Noah, but that was not the case. My son LOVES his mother and does not want to give her up! So as a result of Noah refusing the bottle Trev got to come along and he was VERY excited! He was really looking forward to being the only man there with 13 women. I had Noah with me during the day on Friday and that last picture of Trev and Noah walking away Friday evening is one of my favorites because that meant I was somewhat free and only had to leave scrapbooking to go feed Noah every 3 hours. Noah was a gem for me on Friday and was content to play and smile which allowed me to work.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Scrapbooking Weekend
2 weekends ago my mom and I went to Canmore for a 3 day weekend of scrapbooking. We had a great time and I was able to get a good start on Noah's scrapbook. I was really looking forward to this weekend because I was hoping it would be my first break from Noah, but that was not the case. My son LOVES his mother and does not want to give her up! So as a result of Noah refusing the bottle Trev got to come along and he was VERY excited! He was really looking forward to being the only man there with 13 women. I had Noah with me during the day on Friday and that last picture of Trev and Noah walking away Friday evening is one of my favorites because that meant I was somewhat free and only had to leave scrapbooking to go feed Noah every 3 hours. Noah was a gem for me on Friday and was content to play and smile which allowed me to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha Trev I am so proud of you for braving that weekend.
Post a Comment