Friday, May 30, 2008

Baby Dedication





Sorry this is a little late in posting but I kept forgetting to get the pictures from mom. On April 27 we dedicated Noah to God. It was a time to celebrate and be serious but Noah brought out the laughter. We asked our friend Kris to pray for him and throughout the prayer Noah kept trying to grab the microphone away from the pastor! Our friend Tanya made this beautiful cake in honor of Noah and Kris found the Bible verse. We had a great day celebrating with our friends and family. About a week later we received a card in the mail from someone in the church. It reads:

Noah Bueckert - Spirit of Joy

The picture I see of Noah is a gift that is beautifully wrapped! I see the finest of gold paper with the purest of silk ribbon. He is a very special baby and he will indeed impart the spirit of joy into all who come across his path. Praise God!

Galations 5:22, 23
"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control."

After reading this I thought back on the past 8 months and he has truly brought joy into our lives. It will be fun to watch him grow and see what God has planned for his life.

No comments: