Our new world is hockey and dance!
I love this photo! It reminds me of those coffee commercials having to get up early to get to the arena. On Saturday we will be getting up at 6am. Ugh! I will definitely be requiring a coffee.
On the ice for evaluations. Noah gets his team jersey on Saturday and he is pretty excited!
Trev will be on the ice with Noah as an assitant coach which Noah loves.
Ava has begun dance with her friend Eva.
Striking a pose!
Checking themselves out in the mirror. Today her teacher opened the studio door so that we could watch for a bit. She loves to dance around in her tutu!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I am in love with ava in her dance suit. Soooooooo cute!
I just love Ava's little pose! You are going to be busy! Good for you though... You can tell by the smiles the kids love it!
Post a Comment