Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CA - part 2

 Our second day there we spent the entire time at our hotel pool. We had gorgeous weather and the water helped cool us down. We put water wings on the kids and threw them in the pool and they stayed there for the rest of the day.



 Ava did crash for a bit. She crawled into my lap and wanted to be hidden under the towel. I think she napped there for about and hour and a half while I burnt to a crisp!
 The boys!
That evening once Ryan was done work we headed down to the beach for a family photo shoot and then had a bonfire on the beach and cooked hotdogs for supper. I sadly forgot my camera so no bonfire pictures. Day 3 of our trip we went to a water slide park where the temp was 40 degrees Celsius. Again no pictures as I wanted to enjoy the day and not have to watch over my camera and try to keep it dry. They had a lazy river which was great for giving kids naps! We stuck Grayson and Ava into inner tubes with bottoms and circled around for about an hour while they slept, it was so relaxing.

No comments: