
Today was Noah's first day of preschool. He will be going three mornings a week and I don't know who is more excited, me or him! He is in a same class as a neighbor boy who he plays with everyday and they had a great time checking out all the different stations.




Last night as he was getting ready for bed I gave him a little interview which I plan to do every year before school to see how he has changed. Some of his answers made me laugh out loud.How old are you? 3 (holding up three fingers)
How old are you turning? 4 (struggling to hold up four fingers!)
What are you doing tomorrow? I am going to school tomorrow so I need to take a long nap. What's it called? Preschool
What are you looking forward to at school? A lot of things
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Pancakes and perogies
What is a food you don't like? The food you make for us
What is your favorite toy? Trains
Who is your best friend? Owen
What is your favorite TV show? Diego
What is your favorite movie? Shark Tales
What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman
When you were little what did you do? Use the little toilet (I just pulled out the potty for Ava to get interested in it and he keeps talking about when he used it)
What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk and hot chocolate (I was surprised he didn't say Root Beer)
What is your favorite game? Matching things, what is it called? Memory game.
What is your favorite thing to do? Lots of things. Hanging upside down and watching cartoons.
What is one of the best things to do with your family? Playing together
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Wrestle and hockey
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Lots of things, activities.
What is your favorite thing to do with Ava? Play with her.
2 comments:
Loved this! Yea Noah. I'm sure you will make even more great friends.
Hey Noah,
Proud of you, big boy. Unbelievable that you are already starting pre-school. Love you, grammmy
Post a Comment