Ava started walking two weeks ago. She never took a practice step between furniture or between Trev and I. One afternoon she just stood up in the middle of the room and took 4 steps, I think without realizing what she was doing. That evening she stood up again and took off down the hallway and continued to do laps around the house until we put her to bed. She hasn't stopped since.
1 comment:
Not only is she spunky, but Ava seems like she is quite independent! :) At least now you won't have to break your back holding her hands any more. I'm also amazed at how different her physique is from Rayah - Rayah is still so chubby and has shown very little interest in walking at all. She loves to stand and will walk along furniture, but if we try to hold her hands, she just buckles her knees or tries to jump. :)
Post a Comment