Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ol' MacDonalds Resort

We went camping for a week at Ol' MacDonald's Resort and had a great time hanging out with friends and relaxing. Our three older kids were awesome and we barely saw them or heard them. They were so content and happy and were often playing in the park across the road from our campsite.



We got a lot of laughs from these two! Judah does not crawl or move and he would somehow get a hold of Ava's hot pink soother and would suck on it upside down. Ava would crawl over and try to get it back. This time she decided to crawl over him! I love this pic!

Noah had his own parade to watch. He decided to park his chair beside the road and watch the cars and people go by!

1 comment:

Terilee Ouimette said...

I had so much fun looking at your camping photos. I can't believe how big both of them are. I got some good laughs out of a lot of the photos. You capture their lives so well.