
I could not resist painting Ava's toenails hot pink. A task that was very difficult as Ava does not know the meaning of the word sit still!

She is just learning how to get onto her hands and knees and will rock back and forth. She has started to move one hand forward but always ends up faceplanting. I am quite content with her sitting "still" but I think she will be crawling sooner than later and then I think we are going to be in trouble!! She is one busy girl without the crawling and I am almost dreading once she starts to actually move, I have a feeling she will be into absolutely everything.

2 comments:
As her father, I would appreciate it if in the future, we could not show the world her panties...
oh my gosh how cute are her toes. You should try doing it while she sleeps.
Post a Comment