I know that one day I will be in big trouble with Noah but I had to capture these photos. I had friends over a few weeks ago and some were still in the breastfeeding phase. For the next few days Noah had to breastfeed his baby. He has started carrying around one of Ava's dolls and calls it his "baby" (he gets mad if I say doll), and does everything that I do with Ava.


I LOVE his expression here. He looks like I did when I was so over the breastfeeding stage and ready to get the kid off my boob and onto the bottle, especially Noah who refused to take a bottle and starved himself for 5 months.
4 comments:
bwahahhahahaha
too funny, I love it!! Lennon only did that one time and I didn't think to grab the camera :(
You are so right about his expression
bahahahaha i will never let him live this down. do i need to bring him on a ride with the bobcat again:) definitly to many females!!!!!!
bahahahaha ill never let him live this down. Do i need to bring him on a bobcat ride again:) definitly to much female influence!!!!!!
Post a Comment