This is a typical pose for Ava while she sleeps. I give her this frog when I put her down to sleep and she always falls asleep with it pressed up against her face!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is she sleeping with her eyes open?? lol - I love the picture of her with the frog - so cute! I am always amazed at babies who can sleep sprawled out like that, since we have religiously swaddled both of our kids. :)
2 comments:
Is she sleeping with her eyes open?? lol - I love the picture of her with the frog - so cute! I am always amazed at babies who can sleep sprawled out like that, since we have religiously swaddled both of our kids. :)
Aww she is getting so big. I can't believe that she sleeps with her eyes open as well. You family would be creepy to watch all sleeping :)
Post a Comment