I took Noah to the dentist a little earlier than is recommended as I suspected that he had a cavity and I was right :( The poor boy has no idea what he is in for. The dentist is definitely more than getting to ride on a chair, watch TV, have your teeth counted and getting presents. Because he is so young and they don't want to forever scar him from the dentist I have to take him to a pediatric dentist and have him knocked out. That should be fun!
2 comments:
Terilee
said...
Poor little guy. I can't believe that he has a cavity already. Maybe he is more like Shaun then you realize.
2 comments:
Poor little guy. I can't believe that he has a cavity already. Maybe he is more like Shaun then you realize.
I'm sure it's not a cavity....it's more storage for his brilliance!
Grammy
Post a Comment