Trevor, Trevor, Trevor! Your parenting methods are unique. James Dobson would probably concur.Dad and mom
haha that is acutally really funny.
OMG!! That is toooooo cute! I think she better come to Grammy's house - I'll let her get away with anything! C'mon Noah, bring your sister and come to my house!J/k Trev & Cynth - you're the bestest!Love you all!!Grammy
Ok, I almost didn't find her on the picture!!JD
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Trevor, Trevor, Trevor! Your parenting methods are unique. James Dobson would probably concur.
Dad and mom
haha that is acutally really funny.
OMG!! That is toooooo cute! I think she better come to Grammy's house - I'll let her get away with anything! C'mon Noah, bring your sister and come to my house!
J/k Trev & Cynth - you're the bestest!
Love you all!!
Grammy
Ok, I almost didn't find her on the picture!!
JD
Post a Comment