I can't believe that Ava is 2 months old already. I am glad we are past the newborn stage and getting a bit of a routine. She is smiling now and we love getting a reaction out of her. She has also started cooing and Noah likes to copy her which is very funny to watch. She is just over 10 lbs now and has started to outgrow some of her clothes already. It is sad to have to put away the things she has outgrown but that also means I can do more shopping!!! Ava is very content and loves to watch everything that is going on. She is the happiest when she can sit up and see everything and prefers that to laying down even if it is in the middle of the action.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
2 Months Old
I can't believe that Ava is 2 months old already. I am glad we are past the newborn stage and getting a bit of a routine. She is smiling now and we love getting a reaction out of her. She has also started cooing and Noah likes to copy her which is very funny to watch. She is just over 10 lbs now and has started to outgrow some of her clothes already. It is sad to have to put away the things she has outgrown but that also means I can do more shopping!!! Ava is very content and loves to watch everything that is going on. She is the happiest when she can sit up and see everything and prefers that to laying down even if it is in the middle of the action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she is that old already. I think maybe you should bring her here today so I can hold her. Are her eyes really going to be blue?
Post a Comment