Ava is now 5 weeks old and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. She has been a great addition to our family and we love having a little girl in our family. Noah is constantly in her face kissing and talking to her and generally bugging her! Ava has been a great baby from the start. She has her days and nights correct, sleeps really well without being held (Noah had to be held 24/7) and is a great eater. She eats every 3-4 hours and only takes about 15-20 minutes which is good as Noah finds enough trouble in that short period of time. She has given me a few smiles and loves to hold her head up. She prefers to be in a sitting position so that she can see everything.Wednesday, November 4, 2009
One Month Old
Ava is now 5 weeks old and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. She has been a great addition to our family and we love having a little girl in our family. Noah is constantly in her face kissing and talking to her and generally bugging her! Ava has been a great baby from the start. She has her days and nights correct, sleeps really well without being held (Noah had to be held 24/7) and is a great eater. She eats every 3-4 hours and only takes about 15-20 minutes which is good as Noah finds enough trouble in that short period of time. She has given me a few smiles and loves to hold her head up. She prefers to be in a sitting position so that she can see everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh it kills me that I just can't hold her. I can't believe she is already a month old. sigh.
I totally agree Terilee! Darn distances!
Hugs from Grammy Ava!!!
Post a Comment