The past couple of weeks Noah's vocabulary has exploded. He is picking up a new word about every other day. I have tried to capture some on video but as soon as I pull out the camera Noah wants to play with it and look at the pictures so instead I will just give you the list.
mom dad no hot up ball car cup baby puppy bye hi on bite throw sit cold fall kitty boy shoe bird see phone come rabbit(occasionally) mine all done all gone
gucky (yucky)- which is one of my favorites!
kay (pray) -another favorite. He wants to pray all day long. He comes to me, folds his hands together and and says kay. It is a good reminder for me to stop and pray and focus on God.
haun (Shaun) -a favorite playmate!
Animals sounds he says
moo
woof
hon(honk)
qack(quack)
ribbit
meow - this one is now sporadic.
Now if I could only get him to say milk and hungry instead of whining!
No comments:
Post a Comment