I had my first weekend away from my boys since Noah was born and I loved it. It was 3 fun filled days (my aunt Tina might disagree!) of women, laughter, eating and of course scrapbooking. I was able to complete the two goals I wanted to the main one was finishing Noah's one year album. We scrapbooked from about 8 to 11:30 each night, only stopping to eat and then fell into bed only to start again the next day. My Aunt Tina had never scrapbooked in her life and she got a crash course of how serious we can get about it and had to put up with my mom and I as her slave drivers. She was able to finish an entire album about her parents, my grandparents, and I think her tears at the end were proof that she was very excited about it.
One of the funniest moments of the weekend was the phone call I got about 4 hours after I had left home. Trev called just to see how I was doing and then causally told me that he locked Noah in the truck! I laughed and laughed over that one. Now to be fair Trev was driving a rental truck and didn't realize that it would lock automatically on its own when the truck was running. Noah was mad at him because Trev was not getting him out of the truck but at least he was warm and cozy inside. It took about 25 minutes before Trev could track down a tow truck driver to come get him out. Trev and Noah started their weekend together with a bang but had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment