Noah was quite interested in what I was doing while decorating the tree and "helped" me take all the decorations out of the boxes. He found a string of beads and played with them for the rest of the evening, dragging them around behind him and chewing on them. I purposely only decorated the top half of my tree as I knew it would be a battle keeping him away from it. It is a sight to behold! After that first night he has ignored the tree other than trying to move it out of his way when he wants to get past it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nice Tree I love that it is only half decorated. I think I might have to rearrange my tree so that little man doesn't get any of my ornaments either.
1 comment:
Nice Tree I love that it is only half decorated. I think I might have to rearrange my tree so that little man doesn't get any of my ornaments either.
Post a Comment