Thursday, September 25, 2008
Crystal Clear
At the end of August I had laser eye surgery and I love it! My shower has never been so clean! It is amazing to me how after 10 minutes of surgery I have perfect vision. Here are some before and after pictures, I know I could have just taken off my glasses but these are the true pictures. The day after my surgery Noah was pretty fussy and we could not figure out why. When my mom held him he was fine but as soon as I took him he would cry. We soon realized that he did not recognize me! It took him a couple of days to be comfortable with me and I did not have to hold him facing away from me. It is so nice not to have little finger prints all over my lenses.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The third picture is by far my favorite.
Post a Comment