Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleeping Habits


Lately Noah has developed some crazy sleeping positions. We occasionally see the bum in the air position.

Quite often he burrows his head under his blanket.

And lately he does this position. We think that he starts to sit up and then is so tired he falls over bent in half. He gets mad at us when we try to straighten him out!

The other day while we were waiting for Trev to come home he wanted to be held. When I picked him up he buried his head in my armpit and fell asleep. He was laying across two stairs with his feet dangling off the bottom. I was happy that I could reach my book because he did not like it when I tried to move him. He slept this way for about 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the little personality is starting to show. Love being with Mom, and a "sleep anywhere guy" like Dad. The best of both worlds. Can he get any cuter??

Grandma Helen

Anonymous said...

haha those all look pretty uncomfortable to me. But that is pretty cute.